Makerbase MKS GEN_L V2.1
- Integrate 2560 and Ramps1.4 to one PCB, easier wiring and more stable.
- Use high-quality 4-layer PCB.
- Use Marlin firmware, same configuration way as Ramps1.4, it can replace Ramps1.4 directly.
- Use special power chip, support 12V-24V.
- Support a variety of stepper drivers: 4988, 8825, TMC2208 andTMC2100.
- Available to work with LCD2004, LCD12864, MKSTFT24/28/32/35/70.
- Accept 24V input, reduce the heated bed current to 1/4 that solves the MOSFET heat problem efficiently.
- Available to connect external large stepper drivers.
- 9 Retain Servos, AUX-1 and AUX-2 interface of Ramps1.4, provide three 5V output and three 12V output interfaces.
User can directly plug TMC2130 and jumper caps to V2.1 to configure SPI without any welding jumper. Or plug TMC2208 or TMC2209 and jumper caps to V2.0 to configure UART without any welding, too. While V1.0 needs welding jumper to configure SPI or UART. Directly plug TMC2130 to GEN_L V2.1 via jumper caps. Under the UART mode, you can directly plug TMC2208 or TMC2209 to Gen_L V2.1 via jumper caps.
- Ensure positive and negative connection is correct before powering.
- No plugging and removing drivers and when powering, otherwise it will easily burn the drivers.
- No adjusting the driver current when the motors are running.